Routes for the whole family
You can go hiking in the mountains. There are possible routes for the whole family. Near our hotel you have the possibility to do a big variety of excursions and discover the natural wonders of Baix Camp. To enjoy magnificent panoramic views on the Costa Daurada and the Mediterranean sea. You will be able to choose a wide variety of routes, adapted to the needs of the family.
- Sierra de Llabería. This natural fortress offers an exceptional oriel on the Mediterranean sea , especially in the most eastern part.
In this natural park you will be able to do plenty activities as hiking on routes of different degrees of severity and discover the landscape in all its beauty. You can go climbing and there is the possibility to do excursions by horse.
- Tomb a la Cabrafiga. This is a circular route of 9.5 km which brings you to the peak of the Cabrafiga at more than 600 meters . This offers an exceptional panoramic view on the fields of Tarragona. When you go back down you will arrive at the Castellet de la Mugu, an ancient fortress build against piracy.
- Round of la Dovia, route of 14 km with high degree of difficulty.
- Round of la Carabassa, 6.6 km degree of difficulty low.
- Round of Mont-Redon with a distance of 10 km and medium to high degree of difficulty.
- Round of L’Aguiler, 7 km and medium-high degree of difficulty.
- Cami antic de Pratdip a Colledjou 8.5 km, low degree of difficulty.
- Round of les canals del Dip 4.5 km medium-high degree of difficulty.
- Round of Santa Marina 8 km, low degree of difficulty.
- Round of the Puig del Marques 9.5 km medium-high degree of difficulty.
- Round of Els Solans 5 km, medium-low degree of difficulty.